The Senior project Manager is a key member of the Transport and Infrastructure Department.
- Provide technical expertise in transportation planning and modelling, traffic engineering and modeling to project team members
- Manage transport planning or traffic management projects at a city or regional level.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (preferably a Master's degree in Transportation Planning)
- Minimum years of experience: 15
- Experience in the Middle East is a plus
- Experience in city-level strategic transport /traffic models